IRON PERFORMANCE CENTER POLICIES
CODE OF CONDUCT
1) Members must be 18 years old to participate unless signed for by a parent or guardian of legal age.
2) Please wear appropriate exercise attire at all times. Shorts with no less than a 1 1/2 inch inseam and a shirt must be worn to cover the upper body; proper athletic shoes are also required and need to be clean. Casual clothing is NOT allowed. No jeans, jean shorts, or any article of clothing with zippers or rivets. No open-toed shoes, open-backed shoes, boots, sandals, or casual shoes are allowed. Failure to dress properly will result in denial to workout.
3) Please be respectful of other members in the gym. Do not disrupt or interfere in another member’s workout.
4) Horseplay, profanity, racist or sexist comments will NOT be tolerated in the Iron Performance Center.
5) Please observe proper personal hygiene by showering regularly, wearing clean clothing and using deodorant.
6) Personal items are NOT permitted on the gym area of Iron Performance Center. Please keep your valuables in the provided cubbies.
7) Eating or drinking on the gym floor of Iron Performance Center is not permitted. Water bottles are allowed.
8) Weight plates are NOT to be leaned against equipment stands, walls or machines.
9) Only Iron Performance Center Personal Trainers and Coaches are permitted to provide instruction on exercise technique or equipment preparation and adjustments. No outside Personal Trainers are permitted.
10) Report all equipment malfunctions, personal injuries and specific concerns immediately to the staff on duty.
11) The use of camera/video enabled devices is strictly prohibited in change rooms and washrooms. The use of camera/video enabled devices in all other areas of the facility is allowed provided it is for personal use only, does not disrupt the activity of others, and is in accordance with the Iron Performance Center User Code of Conduct and posted Safety Standards. Please be respectful of others: avoid capturing others in the background of photos and make phone calls/send texts in the hallway.
12) Written permission from the Iron Performance Center is required prior to capturing any images or video for professional or commercial use within the facility.
13) Members who participate at the Iron Performance Center will be doing so at their own risk. The Iron Performance Center is not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any exercise activity.
14) It is the member’s responsibility to follow all posted rules. Please ask the staff on duty if you have any questions or need assistance.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
1) The member certifies that he/she is physically able and is suffering from no known condition/illness that would prevent participation in training or fitness activities.
2) If the member has a known condition/illness, physician’s approval via signed documentation is required for participation.
3) The member acknowledges the above statements and has decided to either provide physician approval documentation to participate or participate knowingly in the activities without physician approval.
4) The member expressly assumes all responsibility for participation in training or fitness activities.
5) The member is aware of potential risks associated with but not limited to utilizing facility equipment, weight lifting, cardiovascular activity, fitness testing and sport training techniques. Risks include but are not limited to sprains, fractures, dizziness, tachycardia, and other physical injury.
6) In consideration of the privilege of participating in the training/fitness activities through Iron Performance Inc., the member and all individuals related to the member waive, release Iron Performance Inc. and all associated members of its company from any and all responsibility, liability and claims of any kind whether be known or unknown, whether the member has now or not hereafter. This includes but is not limited to sprains, fractures, dizziness, tachycardia or other physical injury due to any cause whatsoever including the act of omission, negligence or any other fault of Iron Performance Inc.
Having read the preceding statements, you acknowledge and fully understand all the risks set forth herein and knowingly agree to accept full responsibility for your own exposures to such risks and waive full responsibility and liability on behalf of Iron Performance Inc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cancellation or rescheduling of sessions must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled training session. Rescheduling may occur with less than 24 hours’ notice, however sessions cancelled or rescheduled less than 24 hours of original appointment will count as a “MISSED appointment”.
Training sessions expire six (6) weeks from date of signature. Remaining or unused sessions shall not be validated or refunded. If paying bi-weekly, first bi-weekly payment will be due date of signing and another two (2) weeks following.
A two (2) week “vacation period” may be granted to extend subscription expiration provided one (1) week written notice. Members may be entitled to one (1) vacation period per year.
One (1) week notice required before expiration when/if adjusting training subscription.
Members wishing to add additional persons to current subscription in progress will be charged current session equivalent (approximate rounded value) until subscription completion at which time an updated subscription may be initiated.
Members arriving late will receive the remaining amount of scheduled time (Unless arrangements have been made with IPC). Members arriving more than twenty (20) minutes late will forfeit their scheduled appointment resulting in a “MISS”.
Semi-Private or Group sessions will be recorded as completed if one (1) member of agreement is present. Cancellation or rescheduling of Semi-Private or Group sessions will only occur if ALL members of agreement provide written consent with 24 hours’ notice.
Iron Performance Inc. reserves the right to adjust/terminate agreement in circumstances including but not limited to: number of participants, additional or subtracted services, customer dissatisfaction or disagreement.
Renewal of this agreement may occur with written permission or advanced payment under same terms and conditions.
No training refunds will be issued excluding medical illness in which case a signed physician’s note is required.
I am aware and give permission for Iron Performance Inc. to use my likeness in and on any marketing materials including social media (Facebook), website, articles, radio and any equivalent.
Minors may be trained ONLY if parent/guardian has signed the agreement. A minor is considered any client less than 18 years of age at the time the agreement is signed.
Training sessions may only be conducted at and during normal business operating hours. Off site or in-home sessions are not permitted.
By clicking "I AGREE", you are aware and give permission for Iron Performance Inc. to use your likeness in and on any marketing materials including social media (Facebook), website, articles, radio and any equivalent.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF DUNK & ASSOCIATES IS REQUIRED FOR ANY COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE DOCUMENTS AND FORMS FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR OTHER USE.
Protection of Your Privacy. Dunk & Associates is committed to protection of your personal information. However, Dunk & Associates reserves the right, at all times, to disclose any information Dunk & Associates deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. See the Privacy Statement
relating to the collection and use of personal information for more information.
Copyright Notice. Copyright 2016 Dunk & Associates, 21 King St. West Lower Unit PO Box 1481 Bobcaygeon, ON K0M 1A0 Canada. All Rights Reserved.
Trade-marks. Dunk & Associates, Systems 24-7, and/or other marks referenced herein as trade-marks are either registered trade-marks or trade-marks of Dunk & Associates. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notice Regarding the Documents and Forms Available on this Website. All documents on this website are subject to copyright protection, and permission to use the Documents and Forms available on this website must be granted by Dunk & Associates. There shall be no copying, altering or posting of the Documents, Forms and/or other elements of the Website on any network computer or broadcast in any media.
Permitted use of the Documents and/or Forms herein does not include the right to use the design or layout of the Dunk & Associates Website in any other context, which design and layout are protected by copyright, trade dress, trade-mark and/or other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, image, Document or Form may be retransmitted or copied unless expressly permitted by Dunk & Associates.
Not legal advice. The documents, forms and related services provided are not intended to be considered as legal advice, and should be used for general information and/or training purposes only.
DUNK & ASSOCIATES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND/OR FORMS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES OFFERED.
IN NO EVENT SHOULD DUNK & ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF A CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES OR THIS WEBSITE.
The documents, including the requisite forms published may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Dunk & Associates may make changes to the documents and forms to rectify these errors at any time, as necessary.
Member Account, Password, and Security. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Dunk & Associates of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. Dunk & Associates will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Dunk & Associates, or another party, due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of that account holder.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services provided hereunder for any unlawful purpose or any other purpose that is prohibited by these terms, conditions, or in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the Dunk & Associates server, or the network(s) connected to any Dunk & Associates server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services.
Entire Agreement. This is the entire agreement, relating to your use and access of the Website and content herein, between you, Iron Performance Inc. and Dunk & Associates.